Knowledge and Skill Transfer Program at Ethiopian Universities and Institutions To all professional Ethiopians and Persons of Ethiopian origin Residing Abroad Ethiopian Expatriate Affairs Directorate General in collaboration with IOM, UNDP and the Ministry of Finance and Economic development has come up with Migration for Development in Ethiopia program /MIDEth/ that focus on those Ethiopians and Ethiopian origin professionals to facilitate the transfer of Knowledge and technology back home in the areas of some selected Ethiopian public universities and Regional Health, Water, and Capacity Building Bureaus. The rapid critical skill gap assessment in the mentioned areas is attached herewith and the program is Scheduled to starting from the mid of July up to December 2009.
MIDEth program cover the followings:
• Round trip ticket for those who are committed and ready to make an agreement with the University or government offices of their choice.
• In addition to the Salary paid by the university based on the universities scale, furnished house or house allowance and domestic flight the MIDEth program covers the Top up of USD 300.00 every month.
• Priority is given for those who apply to serve more than 6 months.
Accordingly, those who are interested to serve their country are expected to fulfill the followings:
• Name and identify area of interest in which university or institution they want to serve.
• Submit an application letter indicating when and for how long they want to serve
• An updated CV or resume
•Lists of areas of Professional need and Universities